Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Killers- Ms. Atomic Bomb




Cool!  It's finally out!  This was my first animation directorial debut.  I was really happy to work so closely with director-director Warren Fu!  And especially my crew of insanely talented artists, animators and compositors that made it all possible.  I hope you like it:V

Thank and congratulations to Jen Ray, Parker Simmons, Dave Gerhard, Braden Poirier and Andrew Wilson, Joanna Park, Howard Chen, Abraham Martinez, Derek Kosol, Bobby Walker, Mike Newton, Thomas McDonnell, Yuri Fain, Jonathan Rawlings, Garret Hagen, Deena Beck, Yanise Cabrera, and of course to the wonderfully talented and inspirational music video director... Warren Fu.

Special thanks also to Ben Kalina, Steve Jacobson, Lauren Hecht, Peedee Shindell, and Kayla Reid!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really great! Bravo!

Unknown said...

Excellent blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it softonice | canon support | drivers and software

Tukang Sare said...

I am very happy to be able to find this good article
Honestly, this is one article that gives me incredible information and is very useful and very helpful
maybe I will visit this site again to find other articles that can be useful for me :)

Cara Mengeringkan Koreng Obat Pancingan Obat Karurawit Obat Kecetit Obat Rangen Obat Sekelan Obat Leuncangeun Obat Penghilang Gatal Di Selangkangan Obat Penurun Tekanan Darah Tinggi Cara Menyembuhkan Gatal pada Sela Jari Kaki dan Tangan